"There is no fatigue so wearisome as that which comes from lack of work." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
"Every person deserves meaningful work." - Stephanie
Leading Canadian Resume Service
Stephanie has been recognized by Career Professionals of Canada with eight Awards of Excellence:
"Career Professionals of Canada’s Awards of Excellence program was developed to recognize members of our community as Canada’s Top Career Professionals for outstanding performance and contributions to the industry and community.
It is our great pleasure to offer you congratulations once again as the Awards of Excellence recipientin the Outstanding Canadian Résumé Contributor Internationally Educated Professional (IEP) Category. Congratulations also for receiving an Honourable Mention in the Best Career Change Resume Category. We are truly proud of your accomplishments and invite you to include the attached 'Awards of Excellence Recipient' logos on your website and other marketing materials as you see fit."
Additional writing and professional credentials include:
- Recognized as a Master Resume Writer by Career Thought Leaders
- Recognized as a Master Certified Resume Strategist by Career Professionals of Canada
- Resumes and cover letters featured in the recently published "Modernize Your Resume" and "Modernize Your Job Search Letters" published by Emerald Career Publishing, authored by Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark
- Resumes and cover letters in the several editions of the “Best Canadian Cover Letters,” and “Best Canadian Resumes” series
- Published in several Canadian and American career publications, as noted in the left-hand column. Here’s what author and Syndicated Career Columnist, Joyce Lain Kennedy, had to say:
“Stephanie, several people chose your work as a top favorite of 57 writers. Your work is state of the art!"
- Current Member of Career Thought Leaders (US) and Career Professionals of Canada (CPC)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto and current grammar for editors, Simon Fraser University
- Articles featured for 2.5 years in The Waterloo Region Record’s Careers Weekly segment
- Seven years of volunteering at The Halton Region Job Fair in Burlington Ontario, offering free resume assessments
- New Leaf has volunteered time to speak with co-op students in high schools in Waterloo and Wellington Regions, and has supported co-op students locally, in Perth County, with resume strategies and mock interviews
- Copy-editor of CPC's weekly newsletter; past assessor with CPC, reviewing and assessing submission to its Certified Resume Strategist, Certified Interview Strategist, Certified Career Strategist programs
Contact me at 778.269-5627 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.