Welcome! to New Leaf Resumes, a leading Canadian resume service dedicated to writing interview-generating resumes and providing interview coaching that lands job offers.
- Award-winning and multi-certified resume writer
- Articles read in Waterloo Region Record, Avalon, BCJobs.ca, Synergy and other publications
- Creator of several e-books such as Interview Strategies that Work, Writing a Career Transition Resume, Writing a Resume that Supports Your Business Plan
- Relied upon by job hunters across Canada, the U.S., and from abroad
Greetings! I'm pleased to have you visit, and invite you to explore my website. Please take a moment to read a few journal entries, an article or two, and make sure you take a look at the posted resume samples.
As a Canadian resume writer I evaluate my own success by the success my work generates for clients, such as:
- the Controller who landed his first role as CFO, who shared "Having a professionally prepared resume allowed me to present myself in an impactful and organized fashion. The process focused my attention on highlighting the truly significant aspects of my career."
- a recent graduate of New York University's Media Studies with one year's experience who landed her dream job with a leading global Public Relations firm and a 20% increase in salary
- the federal government employee who knew precisely which position he wanted and who was prepared with a New Leaf resume when that competition opened. He aced a few interviews and received an offer that included an increase in salary of over 30%, taking him over the $100K mark
- the young man with a high school education who landed a job offer from manufacturing giant Toyota, and has worked there for over seven years now, earning a remarkable $70K+ per year
- the Materials Management professional who leveraged one year's supervisory experience into another similar role within a global corporation, outpacing internal competitors. In her own words "I got positive feedback on it [the resume] and my new boss recognized I had done more in field than he thought"
- the senior nurse who, after not receiving any offers despite several interviews, finally took her interviewing seriously, and following a one hour New Leaf interview coaching session landed her first management position - and with one of the top hospitals in the country! The offer was made as she drove home from the first interview. The caller remarked "best interview we've heard"
Past clients work in all levels of government - municipal, regional, provincial and federal - in universities, colleges, with major employers such as VIHA, RIM, Toyota, Manulife Insurance, Co-Operators, and with small boutique firms as well! I support your career goal.
Could you benefit from the New Leaf experience?
- yes if you're living in quiet desperation, knowing there's something better out there for you, but not knowing how to get started
- yes, if you're sending out resumes with no invitations to interviews
- yes, if you're landing interviews but no offers
- yes, if you look at your resume and feel depressed, knowing that it doesn't even begin to capture what you've really done and the amazing value you know you offer your next, lucky employer
- yes, if you're changing your focus or switching careers completely, situations that require a deft hand with resume and interview strategies
- yes, if you're gazing up that career ladder and know that you need to polish your self-marketing portfolio to a high level of professionalism and influence
- yes, if you're hesitant to "toot" your own horn without sounding like you are bragging
- yes, if you're a new graduate who is having trouble landing an interview in your chosen field and do not want to get stuck working in the non-related, perhaps low-paying job that paid your way through school
The New Leaf experience
We dig deep to unearth those nuggets of career gold that can be found in most every career.
You'll come to appreciate your own value as an employee, and you'll learn how to talk about yourself in a manner that communicates ability, skill, and bottom-line value ... from a career point of view, it's a joyful experience!
With a personalized and interesting-to-read duo - the resume and cover letter - our work will renew your confidence and energize your job search.
Be assured that our work is confidential, and your documents will be completely truthful to your experience. This link explains in detail what to expect!
I consider it a privilege to help you launch your job hunt from a position of resilience, self-confidence, and inspiration - this is my "job-joy"!
If you think my service is just what you're looking for, you may call me toll-free at 1-855-550-5627.
I hope you enjoy exploring my website, and thank you for visiting. - Stephanie Clark